WeatherHawk TP1-GR Grounding Kit
The grounding kit consists of a 36 inch (91.4 cm) long copper plated steel electrical ground rod, electrical couplings for connection to the ground rod and the TP1 Tripod, a 5 foot length of plastic coated 00 stranded copper cable, and a three foot length of 14 AWG stranded copper ground wire with a connection lug on one end. This kit enables proper earth grounding of the TP1 Tripod and WeatherHawk weather station if installed by a qualified electrician.
- 36” (91.4 cm) long copper sheathed steel electrical ground rod
- Electrical couplings for connection to the ground rod and tripod
- 5 ft. length of plastic coated, #4 stranded copper cable
- 3 ft. length of 14 AWG stranded copper wire with a connection lug on one end
- Because proper grounding of the system is required for both personal safety and reliable system function, we recommend a qualified electrician install the grounding kit.
- If the station is not properly grounded, a computer connected to the WeatheHawk can also be damaged by electrical surges.
- This kit is for ground installations only. A qualified electrician should design and install the grounding system for a roof mounted station.
We Also Recommend