Davis Vantage Pro2 6153 - with 24-hr Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options. Available in both wireless and cabled versions.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 300 m.
Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
Temperature and humidity sensors enclosed in our solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield (combines active and passive aspiration to minimize the effects of radiation)
Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console
- Internal Mounting hardware. Don't forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or #07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase.
- Weather-resistant shelter
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
Vantage Pro2 Specifications click here
Vantage Pro2 Quick Reference Guide click here
Vantage Pro2 Wireless Console Manual click here
Vantage Pro2 Sensor Suite click here
Vantage Pro2 with Fan-Shield click here
We Also Recommend